If you're an international student needing your transcripts translated, we can help.
Choice Translating® can help you succeed in your academic application with
- accurate, certified and notarized translations of your transcripts;
- evaluation of your credentials through our National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES)-certified partner; and
- personalized support to help you navigate through the process.
To get started:
1) Contact the college(s) and university(ies) you wish to apply to and make sure you have a complete list of their international student application requirements. We suggest you confirm which of your academic documents/credentials you need translated into English as well as evaluated.
2) Then send those documents to us for expected costs and turnaround time (we usually complete translation projects in 2 to 5 days):
By e-mail, please scan your documents and send them to email@example.com.
By fax, please dial 704.625.8841.
By mail, please send clear, legible copies (please do not send originals) to:
Choice Translating®, Inc.
112 South Tryon Street, Suite 1500
Charlotte, NC 28284
On a separate cover sheet, please also let us know your
- contact information,
- language of your original document,
- need for a credential evaluation,
- contact preference (phone or e-mail), and
- referring contact (how you heard about us).
3) We will call or e-mail you with the exact costs and turnaround time. Estimates are generally provided the same day after receiving your information.
To confirm we have received your documents or if you have any questions, please call us at (toll-free) 1.888.721.2077 or 704.714.0043.