You work hard to take care of your clients, no matter what language they speak. But every day your job involves potential liability... So, why take unnecessary risks working with untrained interpreters, friends and family members with such a critical role?
With The Choice Interpreting Advantage® and our professionally trained interpreters, we help you deliver better outcomes, reduce risk and avoid liability. Since 1995 we've helped providers deliver better outcomes to more than 153,000 people.
It's more important than ever for providers to respond to our diverse community, and do it cost-effectively... for the benefit of the community and your reputation.
Choice Language Access™
- Provides instant access to on-site, telephone and video interpreting in 200 languages by calling one number
- Translates written communications - including signage - accurately and cost-effectively
- Offers online scheduling system with easy reporting
- Prevents wasting time and money on "no shows" by reminding LEP and deaf clients about appointments in their own language.
- Enhances the experience for your clients as well your team
- Maps LEP (Limited English Proficiency) touchpoints from the first contact to the last
- Identifies streamlining opportunities that save you time and money
- Trains your staff how to maximize The Choice Interpreting Advantage™
- Provides flexible training options and an online information resources portal